Friday, June 30, 2017

Beyond Thankful




God is Absolutely Amazing so Remember not matter what storm comes your way (or even a beautiful sunny day) praise him for the good and the bad, and spread the joy and love from his sacrifice with the world!

I am thankful that I was able to wake up today 
I am thankful for my family, friends, associates
I am thankful for the good health of so many
I am thankful that those with ailing health, have the strength to keep going

P.S I have tons of great things to look forward to: 2nd year, Leadership positions, Non-Profit work (Finally YAYYY) and immense personal and spiritual growth 
I am beyond thankful and All praise, honor and glory goes to GOD because I could not have made it on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, please free to leave comments.